Flux S Wireless Black
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Ahead of the curve, Microbeau pushed the boundaries of technology to bring to market the cordless Flux S™ permanent makeup machine.
Count on Microbeau’s approachable customer service based in the USA and our quest for innovative, reliable machines designed by PMU technicians.
The Flux S interchangeable battery lasts up to 12 hours and charges with a regular USB-C cord.
Optimized for PMU artists’ needs, it is elegantly designed, manageable and lightweight for an ease of use that will unleash your abilities to a whole new level of beauty.
Soon you’ll be able to control the voltage using voice commands through new features on the Darklab app, which you can download for free on your cellphone. Other updates will increase your business efficiency, as well as helping avoid cross-contamination.
- No cord, no power supply = less cross-contamination
- Very easy setup
- Switch sides effortlessly while working
- New generation of brushless motors means it’s lightweight: Only 6 ounces (170 grams)
- Dynamic Power Path Management: Consistent power for more accurate work
- Direct drive optimized for PMU: 3 mm stroke
- Most of the weight is in the center
- User-friendly, color-coded voltage display
- Decrease and increase voltage by half increments
- Voltage from 5 – 12 Volts
- Detachable battery: Switch to the auxiliary battery. Save when you buy both at the same time!*
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours. Can charge as quickly as 2 hours when used with a proper voltage USB-C power source and USB-C cord. Note: Longer power cords and weaker power sources will result on the unit taking a long time to charge or not charging at all.
- USB-C port: Charge your device in your car, laptop or airport
- Bluetooth enabled: Pair with Darklab app
- Darklab app: Change voltage through voice, access tattoo time and receive firmware updates
- Compatible with most membrane needles
- Tapered grip: 28 mm
- Handcrafted in the USA
Spektra Rotary warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a Professional Tattoo Artist. All machine body components not subjected to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, FK Irons will repair the machine free of charge.