LighteningBolt Battery Pack
- Free worldwide shipping
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
It’s time to cut the cord. Welcome to the Wireless Revolution!
With the LightingBolt your favorite PMU machine just became wireless. That’s right! Your favorite rotary machine just got a lot better. The LightingBolt is not only a battery pack, but a Bluetooth enabled power controller that is truly the future of permanent makeup. We know the feeling of our arm hurting mid-procedure, having to stretch, only to lose focus and not concentrate on our craft.
The most reliable and user-friendly battery pack is here to make your life easier. Small but powerful, the LightingBolt is sure to make your art better. With a lightweight design, friendly user-interface and an ergonomic design, the LightingBolt was made with the artist in mind. The LightingBolt battery pack was made to help captivate your art effortlessly.
- Immerse yourself in art with a wireless tattoo battery pack that turns your tattoo machine wireless
- Connect to Bluetooth and pair with the DarkLab mobile app to enable a host of features and receive firmware updates. Features include changing voltage through voice
- Ideal for Microbeau's XIon S
- Battery can last up to 10 hours with only 1.5 hours of charge time
- Charge your battery pack in any USB-C port, including your car, airport, or laptop. Perfect for the traveling tattoo artist or when you attend a tradeshow
- Software and hardware work seamlessly together to provide you the best experience
- Operates from 5 volts to a maximum of 12 volts
- Only 3 buttons that allow you to check the battery, enable Bluetooth, increase and decrease the voltage, check battery life and turn off/on
- LED color indicator lights allow you to monitor your voltage and battery life
- The best things come in small, powerful packages, LightingBolt weights only 58g (2 oz)
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.